The FBI seized around 65 BTC from the Russian ransomware group Darkside (behind the Colonial Pipeline outage). They left it up to the media to interpret, and they induced the FBI had a way to hack Bitcoin security.
We explore the reality of the situation in this week's issue.
Also in this issue:
- Amazon seeking to hire blockchain lead with DeFi experience.
- The photo that inspired the #Doge meme sold for $4M as an NFT.
Deeper dives into:
- CEO @jack: Bitcoin Lightning Network on Twitter ‘Only a matter of time’.
- Locked in: Taproot upgrade gets 90% mandate from #Bitcoin nodes.
- @solanalabs raises $314M in new funding to develop faster blockchain tech.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!